Tuesday, November 20, 2012

College in the Winter

So I received great news today from my college that we are going to have winter semester classes after all which means I have something to do and I get to finish my general education asap. I was thinking about either taking a psych class or maybe a speech class to get them out of the way. At the moment I have four classes and it seems like I will be passing them all; i didn't think It would be possible, but it actually is :). More great stuff is that I finally finished Insanity! I feel accomplished, but I do not want to stop exercising so I decided to move on to P90x--lets see how that goes.. Well I will keep you guys updated for next time, meanwhile I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving and try to not eat so much lol, Happy early Thanksgiving everyone! Goodbye.


1 comment: