Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Insanity Workout

Hello everyone, so I have been doing the Insanity work out for 9 days now and it makes me feel great! The first and second day were the worst, I felt like my legs were gonna rip apart and I had a vomiting sensation. The days after the first and second I felt no longer pain and the soarness began to go away. This workout is perfect for those who want to lose weight, nonstop exercising for about 30minutes+. Before insanity I had never sweat like I do now, I think I can squeeze like a cup full of sweat from my workout clothes. That's about it for today, try it out and I promise you won't regret it. 9/60 days left of insanity.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Fight through the pain!! Good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's impressive. You're doing way better than I could even hope to do. :P

    ReplyDelete