Saturday, December 17, 2011

Return to Blogger

It has been a while since I have been on blogger. The reason why I had been out so long was because i had tons of school stuff to do and college is not joke compared to high school. I finished my first semester of college and am now going for my next semester. I have till February to return to school and will be off blogger again on the 25th of December till January 8, 2012. I will be going to Mexico on vacation to visit some family members, but will try to reply to everyone's post! Well that's it for today "]

This song is awesome check it out!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you got all the school stuff taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a lot of people I know seem to be doing the same thing. Seeing a lot of old faces at work. One girl left for college in Florida at Miami and couldn't get a transfer. Students from her school alone jammed up over 200 transfer requests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! And I hope you have fun in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holidays in Mexico.. Glad to see you posting again. Bad ass song, could use more hard guitar riffs though.

    ReplyDelete