Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smooth Wednesdays

             The days have been going by real fast! I just realized I have been attending college for a month now "] and it doesn't even seem like it. This month of October will be great and has been great! I will be attending Knotts Scary Farm this Friday with a group of friends its gonna be a blast! My birthday is also coming up on the 20th and I get my drivers license on the 24th "]. A bunch of great things and best of all on November I will get me a copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3!!!!

The Avengers teaser video was released and it was pretty awesome Im not gonna lie looks like it'll be one hell of a movie! Let me know what you guys think "].

23 comments:

  1. Wow, yeah... a month already
    Guess that means you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl is hot. :D
    I'm definitely watching this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your drivers licence!

    I'm very excited about the Avengers movie! (haven't seen captain america or thor or hulk movies yet though)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to say I'm looking forward to this film.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks pretty good, I like how all the actors from the separate movies are coming together

    ReplyDelete
  6. the driver lincense... the joy if driving wherever the fuck you want :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Avengers are gonna rock so hard! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just watching this for Iron Man, screw the rest of the heroes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely looking better than that captain america movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh god yes, hawkeye doing something! finally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like everything's going really well for you. Happy birthday in advance. :) And yes, Avengers does look like it might be pretty sweet, looking forward to seeing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope it will be better than thor. that went bad

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have I commented on your blog yet? I can't remember but if not.

    Iron man will be awesome in this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday! Remind me to stay off the roads now that you have your license, lol. Kidding of course, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have a new blog please follow :) http://classyfetish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope to hear from you soon. I wanna catch up with your life. =]

    ReplyDelete