Saturday, October 8, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

             Well these days have been a pain in the butt! Non-stop essays and homework now i got a little taste of what college is really like. I mean its not much to complain about, but I mean it is still time consuming! I am gonna be attending a party later on today "] hope its lots of fun and I need a big break from school. I will also visit Knotts scary Farm, I have never been there but I am really looking forward to it "].
Hope you enjoy the song "].

12 comments:

  1. Have fun at the party, drink one for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. knotts scary farm is pretty fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your visit to knots scary farm is berry good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pretty good saturday. Hung out with my girlfriend and her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. writing writing and then more writing lol

    very cool song

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your Saturday night man.. I stayed home watched Tucker And Dale vs evil.. Sweet movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stupid school!!!! i know i know.. not a bad song either

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool song, man :)
    And just hang in there. College is great.

    ReplyDelete