Thursday, September 15, 2011

Swagged Out Fridays!

             Sorry I have not been able to post lately or answer to your comments, I have been real busy with school and I just had a major test in my math class so Im glad that's over with (for now).
School has been great so far, I have met lots of new people and teachers at school are pretty cool.
Right now I'm looking forward to sometime soon getting myself a Nissan 350z "] any year really is pretty good as long as its 2003-up.

             I have been wondering who do you think is better Rosie Huntington-Whiteley or Melanie Iglesias?
You guys decide "]!


13 comments:

  1. Hard choice man, with a 350z you can probably take your pick though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why choose? Neither would want me, but if one did want me I'd accept! Wouldn't matter which one. If they both wanted me I'd have them both.
    Thats my kind of math! 1+1+1=3sum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, no contest.
    Rosie Huntington-Whiteley piratically looks like a man without makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. School has really slowed down the blogger community. It's been hectic for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of those two, Melanie Iglesias hands down. But out of everyone, lets just face it, math would be miss universe every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first video is very cool :$

    ReplyDelete
  7. melanie iglesias, love those latinas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica Belluci and Jessica Alba > Both of 'em.

    I'm just sayin', braugh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosie Huntington... always welcomed.

    ReplyDelete