Friday, September 2, 2011

Swagged Out Fridays!

             Today I have my 4 day weekend and don't have school till Tuesday, thank god! School has been great so far, but I don't like the fact that I had to buy 4 books already and 2 of those were 100+ each "( but I guess it worth it at the end going through all this since later on in the future I can be making all this back quick! My teachers are okay so far, they really make college as easy as possible even though its still pretty hard. Next semester I am planning on having more than 3 classes so I can get over school faster and I could move on to UCLA or LOYOLA University or maybe another that I might like in the future.

              Today I am planning to go over my gf's house and just hang out with her for a while since I havent had time for her since Ive been real busy doing school stuff and home stuff as well.
I also wanna talk about the VMA awards. Tyler the Creator won the award for best new artist I believe Im not sure but I know he won, the dude is slowly progressing so that's good and thats about it for today come back for more tomorrow "].


24 comments:

  1. Buying books was definitely one of my least favorite parts of college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should download the books for free. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are having a good time? What are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. college books are so expensive. Even the used market is pricey

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate buying books , really do hate it

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky you do not have school. I had to go up all day and we are forced to buy a book because they say we lost him. q seems we are being ripped off hahaa
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spanish textbook alone was $200 :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to finish college, start stacking that paper :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. On my collage we all can make copies of any book we need, so expenses are second to none.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you. I have about seven classes per semester. Sometimes more.
    We really have the hardest educational system in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not having school is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn 100+ , what books were they?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the cursing lol, good for him

    ReplyDelete
  14. As long as you have good lecturers, then college should be pretty EZPZ. Just gotta put the studying in ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky! 4 day weekend! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good to hear you're enjoying yourself! Expensive literature though, no chance of getting used books?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow over a hundred dollars for a book! Wow!

    ReplyDelete