Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sucky Mondays

             SO......Today I saw "Warrior" and the movie was great I must say "]. The movie has a great story line and great ending as well, I think this movie is worth watching, go and check it out if you like fighting movies and especially if your an MMA fan "].

After going to the theaters with my gf we went out to eat some Panda Express "] the usual of course and you know you gotta order that orange chicken and Beijin Beef "]!!!!! lolzzzz. We ate and went back home and watched some netflix for a while and kinda just ended my day like, it was a good day I must say.

8 comments:

  1. sounds awesome. mmmm...chinese food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was liking how this song started! Good vocals but then was rap. I like rap but it sounded nice the begining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like your monday was better than mine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I poor so I can't watch in theater =( I can watch that Otis video doe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better day than mine. I just spent it studying. :\

    ReplyDelete