Monday, September 12, 2011

Sucky Mondays

                      Today sucked so bad! I raged super hard! I walked to a nearby store that's about 3 blocks away from my house to buy some chips. I had exactly 1 dollar on me, so I get to the store pick out some chips and I walk up to the counter hand the guy the dollar and I was about to walk away when he said that chips are worth 1.09 now. I was pissed cause I now have to pay 9 cents extra and I wasted my time walking to the store in the hot sun! Fml

10 comments:

  1. This is indeed a reason to rage at but i'm sure that at some point in the winter you're going to miss the hot sun. Nice tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most tragic story Ihave ever heard, my heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go for some chips right now instead of this frozen sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? that's a stupid price. I'd raged too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...now I, of all people, as you know, can appreciate a good mad-on.

    Like, just RAAAAGE, y'know?

    But...er...well, yeah it was walkin' in the HOT sun, but still...I'm sure after you calmed down you'll look back at it and be all "Meh."

    ReplyDelete