Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Smooth Wednesdays

             Today is my day off from school and I have nothing else to do but reply to everyone's comments and post a little update for you guys "]. Well today I am planning to finish up some homework I have that needs to be finished asap for tomorrow. Yesterday I got my math test back and I got an 88% idk if thats good lol, but the professor said good job haha so i guess im happy for that. Another school related thing I wanna talk about is that I love that you get to leave early if you finish your test's or quizes! That's a relief, it actually makes sense that we get to leave home, so thats a plus about college.

That's pretty much it. I had very little to say since I have not done nothing. Well goodbye Ill update later "].

19 comments:

  1. Nice video. Added to my favorites. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 88% sounds awesome!
    Song was cool too! I liked the colour of the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 88% is a high B, which is pretty good. Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. the professor didint say good job liar! and wth thats my favorite song why u post!!! >:/

    ReplyDelete
  5. am.. good luck with your homework ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy ur day off, slack while u can, before it gets all busy again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd kill for a day off you lucky bastard. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. 88% isn't good, it's b*tching awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like you are a math geek! 88% is good honors/high level score! Also loved this tune, quite Kanye Westish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grats on the test results! Or atleast I think so, I have no idea what that means either, haha. We don't have the same grading system here.

    ReplyDelete