Friday, August 19, 2011

Swagged Out Fridays!

             Hello my blog followers, I have not got the chance to post something for a while now and I finally got the chance to do so.

              Yesterday I went out to the beach with some friends and I seriously had lots of fun. I have never experienced such big waves like yesterday, they were so big that even if you were barely in the beach it would knock you out, it was a great day.

               Tomorrow Ill be going to a party and Im sure itll be  great since my girlfriend will be attending with me and thats pretty much it for now.

             

30 comments:

  1. Parties are good, I'm partying right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a surf-tastic beach, you should grab a board and tame those beasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and don't forget to tell us more later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Natural One you blog when you party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it's time to party we will always party hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the party sir. BTW thanks for the kind words in my blog :) i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parties are good DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!

    IS YOUR HOMEWORK DONE?!

    HOLY SHIT DUDE GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK THEN PART LIKE PSYCHOMAD, DAWG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me wish I lived on the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds awesome! Love big waves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, i'll follow you, i'm going to a party :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, those waves sounds scary to me, lol. I hope you and your lady had fun at and *after* the party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. next time have a party at the beach!!! haha have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beach and partying, sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an awesome time. We never get big waves here so even though I live on a peninsula I've never experienced that.

    ReplyDelete