Monday, August 1, 2011

Sucky Mondays

                 Well I think I haven't posted since Saturday and the only reason I couldn't yesterday was because I was out busy with the girlfriend. On Sunday I bought my new skateboard from a friend who rarely used it and had it collecting dust in his garage. The skateboard  has no scratches whats so ever and it feels new and looks new! Ready to get messed up by me "] off them 5 stairs at the berrics westchester skate plaza.

                  Today Im looking forward to finishing another big junk of painting so I could finally be done with this horrible job haha, and later maybe skate for a while so I could get back on track and remember a few skateboard tricks again "]. I am also looking forward to playing some gamebattles later at night when Im chill laying on my bed.

Enjoy the video! Please come back for more "].

17 comments:

  1. Man, are you still painting?
    That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me miss skating back in the day. Have fun with the new board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is getting back into skateboarding just like riding a bike after not riding for along time? Do you just pop back to your old self? or do you lose a lot of the tricks you learned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. every week the same problem... mondays ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. All in all, it looks like you are having a great time and thats all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a good monday to me =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mondays are always bad, but I always try and get into them so the rest of my week gets off to a good start. Not much you can do other than that :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool.
    am from Indonesia.
    I like skateboarding too/

    Nice to know you....
    GO skate day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, a new skateboard, might as well use it if it was unused

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it wasn't that bad a Monday, was it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girlfriend first mate =P
    nothing better than skating after work =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck finishing the painting, and have fun skating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Try not to break this board ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, I hate painting. Hope you get a nice skate session in soon!

    ReplyDelete