Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Smooth Wednesdays

             Hello I have not posted anything for like 3 days already I think, the reason why I have not been posting was because i have been doing all my back to school shopping and visiting the college Im going to attend to see where my classes will be at so I wont be lost the first day.
           
             The days have been going by faster and faster every time and the time has come where I begin my life as a college student. The road to the beginning of my life is here and I guess I get kinda nervous for some reason I have no clue why, but I guess Ill just have to see how it goes.

             Today I will be attending a view where Ill be seeing a family member that passed away like 2 days ago, I have to attend before the actual funeral arrives this Friday. Well thats all I can right for now, as you can see I can't really be on so I'll update you guys asap!

24 comments:

  1. Deepest condolences sir. Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally normal to be nervous but you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to worry about it, just grab it by the horns and kick college's ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, feeling enthusiastic about college? Guess you have multiple buildings or what so you have to check all that out :o Oh, and sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. everybody gets lost the first day, you shouldn't try and avoid it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the back to school shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with getting back in school this autumn! +followed

    ReplyDelete
  8. College isn't so bad, it's actually pretty relaxed in a lot of ways. I hope you get in and have a solid first week.

    Good luck on the viewing... that kind of stuff is always hard, but it's just another part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. every time that people starts something, they get nervous... it's okay, don't worry :)
    I'll be waiting for your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck at college, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear that one of your family passed away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fascinating stuff. i couldn't tear my eyes away for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  13. college is the best time of your life! i'm sorry to hear from your family member..
    but anyway, nice blog (+follow)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for your loss. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to reading more! +followed

    ReplyDelete
  16. College is way better than high school, don't worry :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good plan checking out the campus beforehand, good luck with your studies, and enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear about a loss in the family, looking forwards to college?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to hear about your family member..

    ReplyDelete
  20. 'Ey bro, life's a rollercoaster, y'know?

    Just keep yer head on. Cry if you need to, but ya gotta keep movin' forward no matter what.

    ReplyDelete