Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Smooth Wednesdays

                 Hello my blog readers, today I will be posting what I did yesterday and what I will be doing today "].

                  Yesterday, like i said the day before that, I went skateboarding with some friends to the berrics Westchester skate Plaza, it was real fun. I am slowly getting the hang of skating again and I am getting a big junk of my tricks back. We also went skating to 3 other spots we know about like the public library, elementary school, and some parking lot. We skated from 8am till 5pm and i still didnt wanna stop but we did.

                   Yesterday I did not paint or play xbox at all, I took a break from that and actually spend some time having fun outside the house and I think I will be having more of these times "].

Enjoy a video of skating pro Theotis Beasley "]!

33 comments:

  1. Nice video. There are some great tricks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking that video a lot. I mostly love the tech stuff, but there's some decent stair sets as well. Nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you get have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratz on getting your tricks back. If I did that, I'd only have 'boneless', '180 ollie', and 'powerslide'. Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so cool how he spins it in midair like that, I always wanted to learn how but me and gravity don't get along...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to get back into skateboarding, I might just start doing it now. Nice video too. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! Also, sweet video post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its always good to take a break from gaming. Its nice to go and enjoy the sunny days outside

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I skate at the elementary school near me all the time. It has such a nice parking lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always good to get out of the house :D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's a long time skating... talk about some good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why did you think you'd lost the hang of skating, have you had an accident?

    ReplyDelete
  13. man, i love your skate videos, you could also add some pics, maybe some of them aboput your paints =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you all sore from not skating for so long?

    ReplyDelete
  15. im taking a break form xbox as well... i have no games that are drawing my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  16. one word for the skaters in the video... smoov

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow man, i really wanna try skating. but i think im too old for it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice vid. keep up the good work... follow...
    check up my blog!
    http://toughanswer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea and lots of sweet music

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maybe we could soon see a vid of you skating? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I generally avoid going outside as much as possible, the graphics are great but the gameplay is terrible! Sounds like you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. skate or skate on the xbox! you decide lol nice skating!

    ReplyDelete