Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quick Update

             Well I have very little time to post and quickly respond to your comments since I have to return to a family reunion we are having for our aunt who passed away I am gonna update you guys with what happen.

               Well like I said in the last post my aunt passed away on Monday morning and its been real hard to keep in touch with you guys on blogger since I have been in and out going to places where things are being set up for my aunt. Today we went to her funeral and I swear it was horrible, you would see people fainting and screaming, it was just something I do not want to experience again. I had never attended one of these and I swear it one of the most sad places to be at but thats how life is I guess, we can't run away from death.

               Well that's all I can say for now ill be back later on to update you guys with some more stuff after Im done with this in and out stuff, relating to my aunt. Goodbye guys!

17 comments:

  1. Once again, i offer you my deepest condolences. I hope everyone gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i hate funerals as well.. bad chi everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it super tough. I went through the same thing for my cousin Russel who passed away last October. His birthday is coming up in a few weeks which is going to be really awkward around here.

    You just gotta keep your head up, pay your respects, and keep on living your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rational thinking. I like it! Enjoy life while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch, hope everyone is dealing with the death better now. I hate funerals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funearls are always grim but at least you weren't the focus of the proceedings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow some people can't handle death well!
    We all do it! Why then are so many unprepared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your aunt. Bad times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope things get better man. Don't forget you can always just come on here an rant like crazy for a post. It might help with things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funerals can be rough, hope things are back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hit us up with a blog once ya get back, eh?

    In b4 I'm commenting right as you post a blog sayin' you got back.

    ReplyDelete