Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Okay Tuesdays

                  Hello my blog followers! Today I will be posting what I have done the past days and what Ill be doing today and tomorrow, since I won't be able to get on tomorrow.

                   Yesterday I went out to go skate with my friends it was real fun till one of my friends snapped his board then we all just left since we didnt wanna have him sitting and he didnt wanna share boards. After that we went to Carls Jr. and we got something to eat that was good and that's pretty much all I did that day.

                     Today all I will be doing is resting and just laying in the couch watching movies cause tomorrow I know it'll be a damn busy day lol. Can't wait for tomorrow Six Flags "]. Get on as many rides as I can and eat something Panda Express when Im over there "] I can't wait!

I went to school with the Casey Veggies guy the one with the black and red hat. I had him for a class and we just graduated this last June 17, now he's really getting known, Im sure he'll be famous in no time.

21 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a bad time hahahah skate + six flags... poor you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best thing in life is to rest and watch movies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to six flags in forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate fast food in general, but Carl's Jr. is pretty bomb. I like their six dollar burgers and their shakes are awesome.

    Damn, that guy is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dawg, I gotta thank ya for that Hospin find. I haven't followed rap in awhile, and I didn't even know of this Hospin versus Tyler beef goin' on...

    I also never really support teenage rappers (do NOT speak like you know truth if yer ass still has a goddamn curfew, you ain't been shot at and you haven't shot ANYONE nigga), but MAN his shit is funny. I mean, I can't even hate on him (somethin' I do easily) 'cept that he apparently uses the same white-contacts gimmick that Tyler used.

    That and the comments about his cross-dressing. Hell, I thought his characters were pretty fuckin' funny, personally (admittedly though, his "white girl" routine needed a bit more powder or somethin' - kid's got some serious darkness goin' on).

    Enjoy dem rides, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing better than rest before a busy day... good luck with it! =)
    PS: Nice song bro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not half bad, but still a little green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah damn, I fel bad for your friends board xD R.I.P board ;/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy you went to school with a famous guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. at least his board did not snap in vain. it will be remembered for its valiant service haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that rolls royce! If that's his car it seems like he's already blown up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish i could waste my tuesday, too. But im just to busy :S

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got a pretty exciting life man :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your life is a constant carousel of happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have tons of fun at Six Flags!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have FUN! especially on your rest day.. those are some of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe you'll be famous by association! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in my zone too. good stuff there!

    ReplyDelete