Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Okay Tuesdays

                Hello followers "] today I will be talking about what I did yesterday and what I will be doing later on today since it's barely 12 midnight haha.

                Yesterday, I did a few things, I actually painted a big chunk of stuff around the house that needed to be painted so that's a plus for me. I also got a phone call from my aunt that she would like if I came over her house and painted a few things, she offered to pay me, lol I can't deny that so that's what ill be doing later on next week when Im done here at home. I also played gamebattles with some friends we ran a few matches havent lost any more since the last 2 losses we had which sucks to remember we lost, but it happens.

                Today I will be going out with a group of friends and I will be skating at The westchester berrics plaza "]. Skating rails and ramps and busting out with tricks off the stairs "]. I can't wait for that tomorrow. Afterwards I will be visiting the girlfriend after a good time with my friends why not end it with the girlfriend <3 and that's pretty much it for today! Enjoy the video "].

22 comments:

  1. I envy you. Here in my city you just can't skate. Police is always watching you.:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i really miss skateboarding, i never shouldve quit x(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you go some useful shit done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Have fun with your lady ;) I can't wait to see mine tomorrow ha ha yeeeeeeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, you should shoot some footage of you skating the berrics sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, Tyler The Creator is EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should quit school, quit CoD and start pursuing a painter career hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't win them all.

    good to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'know I got no hate for skateboarders...but as a security guard I'm downright fascist.

    Just period, fascist. I'm the guy who took your board, stomped it broke, then hauled you out physically and sent ya flying out of whatever the hell I'm supposed to be guarding.

    And the worst part? Hey man, you DID see the No Trespassing sign, right?

    But hey, 's coo - I've only had to manhandle two punk assed skaters before, I've had five cases where they were real cool and honestly didn't know it was a No Trepassing area, y'know? That's how a person SHOULD be: just approach 'em calmly and talk to 'em. Don't gotta get crazy unless they step up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a nice day, especially the ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like fun! though im more of a park skater myself- prefer ramps to rails

    ReplyDelete
  12. what kind of shoes did you put on today?

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish i had a girlfriend to visit :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a fun filled day and night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you get paid good for painting for your aunt haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Painting is always so fun for me! but i can't say i don't mess stuff up when i do paint haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow skating! cool! anyway have fun with the girlfriend man :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds awesome. I wish I lived in a skate-friendly town.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds sweet. Just dont fall off and break your face ;)

    ReplyDelete