Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fresh Thursdays

                  Hello my blog followers! Today I am posting about what I did yesterday and today, I promise you guys I had the bestest/wortest day of my life yesterday lol "].
\
                   Yesterday, I went to Six Flags with 8 people including me and my girlfriend. Six Flags was a blast and a great success "], got on almost every ride and I don't regret going there with the buddies hope we all do this again sometime, hopefully soon. That's not all though, on our way back home we seriously had one of the worst bad luck moments ever, I seriously think we got cursed or something haha these are the things that we did that I think were bad luck: A friend almost got dumped by his gf,, car shut off on us so we had to call for someone else to pick us up, we almost crashed if it wasnt for me to scream "watch out dude!", and that's pretty much it haha but it was really sucky to experience all those things right after a great day!

                     Today, I went with my friend to pick his car up where it got messed up, we had to change the starter cause I guess it just died out, but that was done and we went out to skate after and grab something to eat and finally I got home. That pretty much wraps up everything I did and enjoy this video of a roller coaster at SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN "]


23 comments:

  1. NICE! I've never actually been to Six Flags m'self (despite having lived in Southern California for, like, twenty-four years), but that looks pretty bad-assed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't got a Six Flags over here but you seemed to enjoy yourself. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Six Flags. D: I guess I must start saving some money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha at least you had good and bad things happen. My house got robbed and no good thing xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you guys didn't wreck, good lookin out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. never been on a roller coaster... i have to change that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to the Six flags by Chicago in like ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Six Flags either, always went to a local theme park as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad it was only a "watch out dude" and not a huge accident!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a lot of fun. Beware of the gypsies, they like to go around cursing people left and right hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love roller coasters! One day I will have my picture taken on one while I am playing a game of chess, or perhaps I'll smuggle a canvas onto the ride and pretend I am painting a landscape...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved just sitting and watching the video imagining I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg, what a pitty! at least you had a part of the day that was good! keep on smiling =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only thing I hate about theme parks...waiting in the long ass lines -_-

    ReplyDelete
  15. six flags is always a good time! ive only been to the ones in st. Louis and chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Tatsu video makes look pretty intense, would love to have a ride on that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. not a big fan of coasters but still pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete