Saturday, August 27, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

Well Today I will attending some prayer session they will be doing for my aunt who passed away, I think they told me they have to pray for like 10 days straight some type of things that help them get to the right place aka heaven Im guessing, idk but I have to attend and I think this one is the 3rd one so far.

Has anyone seen the new movie Conan the Barbarian? Well I did and the movie was pretty cool I must say, but it wasn't great in my opinion, I think there should have been more action scenes and idk more blood lol but I mean it wasn't bad I guess. Check it out you might like it, its about a kid who watches his father die and whole tribe get slaughtered by some man thats in search for a piece that revives people I guess and the kid grows up, who is Conan and he avenges his father and etc....Watch it lol heres the trailer.


15 comments:

  1. There's a new conan the barbarian? :O
    I thought there was only one, the old as crap one, with schwartzenegger or however its spelled hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dude who plays conan jason momoa goes out with that chick from the cosby show. I thought that was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard from a lot of people that it wasn't that great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP your aunt... and I hadn't seen the Conan trailer yet, looks kind of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I'm sorry to hear you're aunt passed away. I know that feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen it. But, you know, after the first one, this one is gonna suck. 'Cause the first one was epic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trailer doesn't look particularly great...
    And my condolences, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this movie on my to-watch list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if conan prays?
    I wish conan the moie was based on the origanal stories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After so many bad reviews, I don't want to see it at all :D

    Maybe on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read all the original Conan stories by Robert e Howard when I was a kid.. There was none of this 'My father died before my eyes' bollocks in them. He stomped around being a mercenary fighter and enjoying himself in the books. The films need to lighten up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I love Conan the Barbarian. BTW that guy plays Khal Drogo on Game of Thrones: basically the same role. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. conan does look decent, maybe ill see it too

    ReplyDelete
  14. nothing beats conan the barbarian with Arnlold in it! The original is the best

    ReplyDelete