Saturday, August 13, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

             Today I had a great time! I finally finished painting every single spot that needed to be painted around the house! I felt like some sort of champion when I gave that last stroke with the brush on the fence "] at least it kept me busy! Today I also went out on a shopping spree with the girlfriend, I bought new clothes before I start my first year in college "] feels exciting can't wait to start, even though later on Im gonna not want to go but its all worth it P.H.D here I come "].
              That's pretty much it for today, I wanna keep it short and btw if you have a Dairy Queen restaurant around you, you might wanna try out the strawberry lemonade drink that thing is like drinking a peace of heaven haha "] well that's about it for today, I'll leave you guys with another Six Flags ride I enjoyed on my last visit this past Wednesday "]. Enjoy!




19 comments:

  1. There's no a Dairy Queen near my house. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm in a PhD program right now, the hours are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent my saturday sitting around doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your ability to shop with a woman. Whenever I go shopping with my sister or girlfriend it always ends in a fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm that strawberry lemonade sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, m'man! Now prepare to get to work, bro...ya gotta hit them books, make the college years work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you felt like the guy from Karate Kid hahaha good job sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that thing looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome post and good for you getting ready for that intelli-paper. get your phd. go on, do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so bummed, the Dairy Queen near me closed down like a year ago... I loved their sundaes. That ride looks insane! I haven't been to a Six Flags in like 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummmm strawberry lemonade!! grats on the painting i always feel better about anything i do myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, want to do my fence too? It could use a fresh coat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another roller coaster video!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrates on the finishing with painting...and much luck on your college!! I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been painting all summer too, I know that feeling. Hope you enjoy college!

    ReplyDelete