Sunday, August 7, 2011

Banging Sundays

                  Wow I really haven't posted in a while, this is the longest without replying and posting I have ever lasted. I would like to say that im sorry cause I have been real busy doing things and going to to places that I havent had the chance to get on till now.

                    I'll start off by saying I have had some great past days without playing xbox lol, I have gone out for skating sessions almost everyday since the last time I posted something. I have my legs all bruised up but its okay atleast I am getting my skating back so that's good.

                    I went out to a few parties while I was out, they were great lol I had tons of fun. The thing i disliked about while I was gone was that I had no computer time lol and I had to paint and it sucked cause I got burned "/. This Wednesday all my best friends and girlfriends will visit Six Flags Magic Mountain "] I know its gonna be great! And I cant wait to get on the new rides.

Enjoy the video by Hospin.

22 comments:

  1. That video was pretty freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six Flags is soooo much fun. It looks like you are having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were going to go to new places, I would also do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video, I love your blog!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't get past his contacts. Hope you ride all the good rides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that a freaky video! haha those eyes!
    you may not post, but you are having a good time =P
    keep this up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what little I know about 'Merica, I have heard that Six Flags places are pretty cool. Have fun with all the rides.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not too keen on that song, the dude's contacts are creepy too. One good thing though is the stickers on his wall, Optimus Prime and Ben 10 xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're doing good, man. Keep it up, and enjoy your summer before it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard Magic mountain beats almost every other theme park out there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post and I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alright, rap and hip-hop has been failin' me for YEARS, m'man...

    But this? Oh shit, this shit is goin' up on my fuckin' Youtubes, mang. This kid's good, he's got this weird geek-rapper thing goin' and he's even spittin' the pure truth in a teacup 'bout rappers talin' shit about how much cash they got.

    Not to mention he's got a strong enough sense of humor to play different characters on one track? Not to mention the dissin'?

    Ill, son, I'm favin' this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds awesome. I haven't been to six flags in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that getting out instead of playing xbox is a good choice. Get out more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, some time off the XBox is always good. It gets you to be more social and productive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always wanted to go to Six Flags. Good to hear you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  17. everyone needs a break now and then. wish the video was still active. sounds like it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just recently went to six flags in st. Louis. Its a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete