Friday, July 15, 2011

Swagged Out Fridays!

Just came back from watching the Hp Deathly Hallows Pt.2 and I can seriously say that this one was one to remember. It's sad to know at the end that this is the end of the Harry potter movies but i guess it was also time to finish, and finish in a awesome way. Im not gonna be talking about the movie at all, maybe just recommend you guys to go and watch it and in my opinion i would say you guys wont regret watching it.

Later on in the morning im gonna go skating for the first time in a long time with a bunch of friends, I would say about 10+ its gonna be awesome I already know it. 

FE4R clan currently has 20 wins and 2 losses. We've really been putting in work beating other teams lately and from the looks of it I think we will be making play-offs next season. Everyone has been doing great during our gamebattles matches and Im really looking forward to being champions at the end of the next season. Good job FE4R!

Well I am very tired lolz, and I need to get some sleep cause in a couple of hours I will have to get up and experience another great day like yesterdays, so enjoy the trailer and come back for Saturdays post guys ") goodbye!

24 comments:

  1. I really want to see this one! Cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you enjoyed the movie. It seems like you have a cool day planned out with the skating and all. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High five bro. Just saw it tonight as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I really enjoyed the film too, a few corny moments but overall maybe even a 9/10. My friends complained it missed bits from the book but I don't think it really mattered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a lot a people that when to see this movie at midnight! I'm going to wait until Sunday but I really want to see it NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 losses and you aren't remaking or restarting like usual? Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna watch the new harry potter soon, loved the books despite J.k's bad writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey bro

    everything has to end :p, we are lucky because HP didnt ended like Smallvile, endless seasons with only bullshit.

    i think Supernatural is going the same way as Smallvile was :( sad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, saw it as well. Was the best one of the series

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really have a good life :) You always seem to be doing cool things and enjoying yourself. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't seen any Harry Potter movie, haven't read any book either, but always been curious about it

    ReplyDelete
  12. have not seen a single movie where a wand is used. ever. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I havent seen the previous ones yet :( But I cant wait to, when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see the new harry potter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Going to see HP soon, I'm hoping it's good, the last few films were pretty boring IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  16. damn, nice win loss record, glad to see you got your xbawkes working again

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice! I am happy you watched it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet you fell in love with Emma Watson. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to check out part 2, i need some closure for this series, it's been far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i want to go see it but the theaters are so packed. gotta wait a week

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't wait to see this movie :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahh, so that's the sort of record you're happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm gonna watch HP7 next week, only because of emma watson and bonnie wright..

    ReplyDelete
  24. So far i've heard only good things about HP7p2

    ReplyDelete