Friday, July 8, 2011

Swagged Out Fridays!

Today is July 8, 2011

                 Well today is Friday, finally and I feel like today will go great. Today I woke up feeling in the mood of working out and going out for a skate session later on. I haven't skated in a very long time and it gets me mad knowing I lost all my good tricks, but  I guess I have to start from the begining again.

                   Since I can't really talk about gaming anymore, I have decided to post about different stuff now. From now on Ill be posting about music, skate videos, my life, movies, etc. I guess the  only new thing is skate videos lol well yea starting today ").

Enjoy the music video and leave your comments below "). Come back tomorrow for another great post!

27 comments:

  1. Good luck with the skating, hope it doesn't rain (it's raining here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I don't have to pretend to be into gaming.

    Having said that, the tune isn't my thing unless I'm with my metal buddies in a rock bar or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to start skating again. It's a great workout. First I have to let go of my ego and accept that it's been a VERY long time, and when I try it, I'm no doubt going to suck like I'm learning from scratch again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the weekend but I'm drained of energy and need to rest..

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see that the blog is still going, just watch out for the ass burn while skating :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats actually a great song, i didnt know that band

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Music, waiting for news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!.. skateboards! :D
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. will see for tomorrows post, im not so sure about thisone, anyway +1 and keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the video, why can't you talk about gaming?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tune. Lets see what the news bring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome work man! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work on the blog! keep up the good content!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you get a new console soon, I like you bragging about games

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tody is Saturday XD
    http://youtu.be/FECFb1_YdII
    Jajajaja!!!
    Happy Week-End :)
    Kisses. María

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sure, you must talk about what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The first 3 seconds of this video I was thinking to myself "oh god, a shitty pop song :'("

    And then, the drums kicked in...

    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete