Monday, July 25, 2011

Sucky Mondays

             Well I have a bunch of new things to say and it's seems like it's probably gonna be one of the longest blog's I have ever typed lol here goes.

              Let's see so Friday I ended my day playing gamebattles at night with the FE4R clan, talking about our clan we are still 4th place with 44 wins 2 losses. I thing we are becoming known for some reason I got friend requested by a couple xbox live players and they said that they saw a video of one of our recent matches, they started questioning me when did i start playing, what do we play on gamebattles and it seemed like they were on my sack saying my emblem looked cool, that they liked my name lol idk i felt like a celebrity haha.

               On Saturday I did not touch a computer or xbox controller at all. I basically went for a jog in the morning, then I went shopping for some clothes and finally got ready for the party i was suppose to go to "]. The party went well, it was tons of fun, I had never been to a Hawaiian party ever, so Saturday ended well.

                 Finally Sunday, I slept over a cousins house the day before this and we got up at 6 am it was a pain since I had got very little sleep that night. Every one that was going to the lake was ready to go by 7, so we left and we got there, we had a blast it was great! The only bad things about yesterday was that one of my girl cousins boyfriend lost his car keys, so half of the people that went to the lake couldn't go back home till the locksmith arrived around like 8 then still had to wait till he actually opened the car and made new keys. Im just glad our driver still had his keys and we left at 7 since we had nothing else to do there. After all all we still had fun haha and once again I got burned "/.

Well thanks for reading and enjoy the music video! Come back for tomorrow for more posts!

     

25 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it looks like you guys are turning to superstars hahaha glad about your success, and that you enjoyed the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody is complaining about mondays. mine was pretty good :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a hell of a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawaiian party? Sounds fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't believe you abandoned your party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah getting burned sucks, I'm still peeling a little on my shoulders from getting burned like a week ago. Glad you had fun though

    ReplyDelete
  7. well , you did a lot of things this weekend, i think you could maybe rest a little the next one :P
    Love your friday night ahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friday is better.
    Friday
    Friday
    Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love taking breaks from electronics every once in awhile, doing something physical or volunteering somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like an awesome weekend :) too bad it's sucky monday now :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is Lil Wayne wearing a Red Sox hat and a Yankees chain?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has Rick Ross FINALLY succumbed to his diabetes fat?

    Good to hear your Monday didn't at least go horribly, y'knowwhatImean? Mondays usually either rule or completely blow ass for m'self.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a big fan of Lil Wayne. I think his personality annoys me a bit too much. 44 wins and only 2 losses is pretty epic, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. man... that was such a terrible song... please post such an utter exuse for music...

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're a celebrity dude! That's so cool :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome 44 wins and 2 losses now, that's amazing seems like you're on a streak

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds like it was a good weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a really nice weekend. It must've sucked to lose the car keys like that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hawaiian parties are great! Good food, girls in minimal clothing...

    ReplyDelete