Monday, July 18, 2011

Sucky Mondays

             Today I woke up with the worst sun burns ever lol, even though I put sunscreen, it just gets me mad when I put sunscreen and it doesn't even help me out and i swear I think I almost put the whole bottle on lol, but anyways I had a great day yesterday at Santa Fe dam.

              FE4R clan played a couple of gamebattles matches yesterday and yes we did win again we are now 30-2 and we are currently 9th place in the whole ladder. People asked me if we were 9th place in the whole website and no its just in the specific ladder for the Major League Gaming website, but we also play the other ladders just not as much as this one. All the other ladders also have their own play-offs as well.

A clip from the FE4R clan enjoy "). Come back tomorrow for more ").

17 comments:

  1. Wow, 30-2? Nice job! Now you guys have to aim for top 5 :) and who knows, maybe 1st. Keep the hard work and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. I'm still white as a ghost, I can sit outside for a week straight and I won't burn or tan, it's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30-2 is a pretty epic win loss figure, you guys must be pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, you guys are alright, shame it's just cod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to northern Mexico and you'll see what a real sun burn is!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck reaching the peak of as much ladders as possible. 30-2 is a damn good ratio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucks that you got sunburned man, that happens to almost everytime I go to the beach. 30-2 is a wicked win/loss record.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 30-2 is very good bro

    keep the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you probably stayed out too long without reapplying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that a good w/l ratio. looking at the competition, do you think you have a chance for ultimate victory?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice stats! as a former fps progamer I'm quite impressed! keep it up!

    http://mindnumbinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aim for 1st man! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mb a higher rating sunscreen is needed?

    nice owning that guy through the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 30-2... Almost like that Sabaton song, 40-to-1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude, you wanna talk sunburns?
    I'm as pale as a ghost.
    Five minutes in the sun and I'm tomato red.
    My forehead is, literally, peeling.
    :S

    Anyhow, following and supporting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh sunburns, anyways gj on the ladder!

    ReplyDelete