Monday, July 11, 2011

Sucky Mondays

Today is July 11, 2011

                 Well I haven't had the chance to answer back and accept comments but I finally got an extra time to get back at you guys and update you guys on what Ive done these past days.

                  Well on Sunday i typed my last post before but after I posted my post I did a couple of things and continued till today. Yesterday I visited "Seaside Lagoon" its like a type of mini lake in Redondo Beach, Ca. My friends from the FE4R clan invited me so I tagged along, we had a blast, we had swimming races, we ate lots of food and just enjoyed that day at Seaside Lagoon.

                    After wards we attempted to fix my xbox, we opened it and tried to fix it however we could but it just didnt work out. We tried everything we could and finally they found the solution that fixed my problem, they downloaded the game into my hard drive and I no longer have to have to suffer with my open disc tray problem. All the time we took operating my xbox, there was an easier solution all along. Good news is im gonna be back to playing gamebattles again helping my team to get to play offs once and for all this season, and from now on ill try to record the teams best moments on our way to getting that play offs spot.

                     A job well done from the FE4R clan Leader FE4R SHOTS. His blogger if you wanna stay updated with his gaming or any news is (gbgaming.blogspot.com). Well that's about it for today please come back for more tomorrow and Ill let you know what happens tomorrow. Btw there's a poll on the side of this blog please vote Thank you! Have a great Day ")

19 comments:

  1. it's good to hear that your xbox is fixed man, i thought it's red ring of death. :)

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Operating on consoles can turn out really badly know from experience =3

    Glad to hear it's fixed too!

    Seaside lagoon sounds like fun, sadly there's nothing like that in Britain^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news. I would be pretty sad without my xbox. Ok, maybe not sad, but i would miss it a lot for sure hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh so that's why you couldn't xbox it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you found a solution. You have a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you solved your problem man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know you are back up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys should come to bad company 2 and play with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that feeling when you end up finding a simple solution to a seemingly difficult problem

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too bad your xbox isn't fixed :/. Good thing you're problem's solved though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seaside lagoon sounds like a cool place. Lucky about the xbox too

    ReplyDelete