Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smooth Wednesdays

Today is July 13, 2011

                 Well today I woke up better than any other day this month, because the sun was finally not in my face and it wasn't hot at all all night and this morning, its kinda cloudy and it looks like its gonna rain.
Right now Im watching the Female World Cup, its USA vs. FRANCE in their semi-final game, the score it currently 1-1. I randomly changed the channel like 2 weeks ago looking at soccer games and i found this in one of the channels and it was actually pretty entertaining so Ive been watching it since then.

                  Today Im looking forward to playing xbox, I gotta go pick up a hard drive from my friends house so my xbox could be back up and running. I am also gonna do my daily workout of course and probably watch some "The Challenge:Rivals" on mtv. That's pretty much it today maybe Ill post something else up in a few hours well Thanks for commenting and hope you come back for more! Don't forget to vote on the poll next to this blog. ")

This is a song by odd future as you can see they are pretty violent on their and lyrics and graphic on their videos lol so sorry about that, but I just like how they rap and that's the new over here In Los Angeles its a matter of time before they go big all over the world, they are already known but not as much look them up sometime, they've been to the woody awards, on mtv, a couple of shows as well, and idk youtube lol just check them out, and enjoy thanks!

15 comments:

  1. great vid. looking forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you feel better than any other day =] Hopefully it will only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were not kidding when you said the song was violent haha. Not half bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. so violent! love sandwiching though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice update. I voted on your poll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see the video now. I'll be back later O.k?
    Kisses :)
    María

    ReplyDelete
  7. That song kicks ass. Effing sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second Monkey, plus I like the odd beat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The challenge is a great show, rooting for CT myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah the WWC highlights i've seen seem to be at a pretty high standard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear everything is ok and you are feeling good. Nice song too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally lol
    and actually they known worldwide already, right now their on tour worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these of kind of songs.. it's so "lively" LOL

    anyway, great post man, have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nobody likes womens' soccer sadly.

    ReplyDelete