Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Okay Tuesdays

                  I haven't replied to any comment or even posted sny blog because I have been real busy painting some stuff around the house and Im still kinda busy so i am just gonna type some quick stuff Ive done. I have been playing gamebattles and we have a record of 48 wins 2 losses we still can't lose for some weird reason, so we will be in play-offs for sure.

                  That's pretty much all I have done, paint since monday and play games "] well I'll post a real post probably tomorrow or whenever Im not busy. thanks for your comments goodbye!

21 comments:

  1. Cool vid, looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. who complains about not being able to lose? that seems like a good problem to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video needed more horrifying nightmarish skateboarding accidents and bloopers.

    Oh hey I'm remembering a repressed memory~! I used to watch that show Scarred or whatever and OH GOD OH GOD OH JESUS OH CRAP STOP IT OH GOD HELP OW THAT LOOKS PAINFUL OH JESUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHnevermind I repressed it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can skate like that.
    Well, I *think* I can. I need to actually try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun painting and goodluck in Gamebattles finals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice vid! And that's a nice win-streak you've got going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first of all, 48-2 WOW, you damn cheater hahahaha nahh just kidding, thats really impresive. How many in a row?
    Second...never heard of that guy, but he is a beast. Nice vid

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one tech as fuck video. I like it, much better than "lol i go so high off this ramp" vert skating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude, you can't say you haven't been blogging because of painting and then say you were playing games! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome winning streak :)

    that guy can frickn skateboard wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha 48-2 man, you guys are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate painting rooms in the house..

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Berrics are really good! its a shame they dont have a big show like fantasy factory

    ReplyDelete
  14. protip make a mess with the paint
    +followed
    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete