Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Okay Tuesdays

             Today was an okay day, I had my 1 year 3 months anniversary with my girlfriend, I took her out to get something to eat and basically just spent most of the day with her, it was great!

             I also witnessed today one of the things I have always wanted to witness lol a "HIGH SPEED CHASE" . On my way back home from my girlfriends house, I was on the freeway listening to music having a chill moment when I suddenly see a Ford Explorer cut in front of me super fast and kept cutting other cars seeming like he wouldn't bring his speed down, I immediately noticed the broken side mirrors on the Explorer and a burning smell when it passed by me, I then saw infinite police cars coming behind me full speed with their sirens on, I was freaked out when the Explorer cut in front of me made me kinda flinch haha but im guessing the guy was caught cause there was Helicopters circling an area non-stop.

             So today was an exciting day after all "), a little scary but great! Ohh and on the past post of Bonnie and Emma it seems to me like there is lots of people who love both of the ladies ") but the majority I would have to say was to Emma.

Enjoy Kid cudi!!! Come back for more daily posts! Thanks ").

15 comments:

  1. I wish I could witness a high speed chase. Nothing like that ever happens here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was almost clipped walking across a street in Chicago by a car engaged in a high speed chase. Good Times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. god damn kid cudi is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz on your anniversary... :)
    Wao you seem to have an interesting day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kid Cudi is a king of lyrics! I like the song Enter Galactic, sooooo smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, I like westwood and the freestyles he always gets from the rappers! :D
    thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done! I'm looking forward to another daily post +followed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never witnessed a high speed chase. I am so jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the anniversary, mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to witness something like that, but not from that proximity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kid Cudi is amazing at freestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that's really exciting! :D I've never seen a speed chase or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the anniversary! But we all know the highlight of the day was the high speed chase hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. that freestyle was pretty on point

    ReplyDelete