Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fresh Thursdays

             Well today I have a few things to say, I'll start off by saying that the yesterday's Jersey Shore post was a mega fail, I did not know that almost everyone hates the show lol and we all know that's not happening again, but thanks for you comments. The next thing I wanted talk about is our Call of Duty Black-Ops clan. The FE4R clan is now 6th place in the gamebattles major league ovr team ladder with a record of 38 wins 2 losses, I have to say this is probably the happiest moment the whole team has had we are doing really good and from the looks of it I think we are gonna make it to play-offs, even FE4R LEGACY said that his girlfriend said she gonna get him layed because we're doing so good so I guess gamers do get good stuff out of playing.

                Today I am planning to go visit the girlfriend for a while and just chill with her and later when I leave home I am gonna have my workout session and then play some more gamebattles and that pretty much ends the things I had to say today, well thanks for commenting every day and hope you guys come back =] goodbye!

A music video of Mac Miller enjoy!
             

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your team record 38-2! Each time i come back the only row that grows is the wins one hahahah
    Regarding mac miller, he always striked me as a douche but i have to admit he has a couple of good tracks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with ur gf dude! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool that your team is doing good. I heard a lot of people play that game so be proud of yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 38-2 and getting better everyday. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on the high ladder rankings, fe4r clan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic team record (32-2). I've been telling people that good things can happen to thoughs how play video games. Have fun with the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you make it to playoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratz on 6th! I can't take CoD seriously, its not that I'm bad at it, its just how frustrated I get when I don't do as good as I know I can so I screw around with ballistic knives and tomahawks or cross bows the whole time being dumb in black ops. Riot shield is always fun in MW2

    ReplyDelete
  9. nah everyone just says they hate the show and then secretly watches it.

    ReplyDelete