Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fresh Thursdays

Today is July 14, 2011

                 Well today I am looking forward to lots of things to do like wash my car and parents cars as well, also do some cleaning in the backyard cause its looking pretty messy back there. I am also looking forward to doing my usual workout and of course try my best on it.

                   Tomorrow I am also gonna visit the theaters with the girlfriend and umm we are probably gonna watch Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part 2. I am really looking forward to seeing this movie since its the last one too ") cant wait to watch it, especially cause i wanna eat some nachos and popcorn with a cold sprite!!!

We also started playing gamebattles today and Im happy cause we have won 4 games so far! ") Im so proud of the team and their proud of me cause I have done great even though I was gone for a while.
Well come back for more and Ill keep you guys posted! ")

23 comments:

  1. I don't care much for Harry Potter, but if there are nachos I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bien, pués enhorabuena por esas victorias en los 4 partidos y, bueno deja muy limpios esos coches y que tengas un buen día XD
    Un besito.
    María :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine saw the new Harry Potter Movie yesterday and it seems to be a decent Hollywood production. But the ending is so cheesy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really look forward to your view on Harry Potter since I've seen one of the movies and read one of the books, but never really got into it and it seems like a lot of people are hyped up about the last movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good. If you can abide cleaning up and Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know how good (or bad?) the movie was. Ohh btw, you pick the same stuff i do at the movies, pop corn and sprite hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like a great day. Harry Potter is definitely worth it :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also am looking forward to HP pt. 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. The final movie, the end of an era.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to watch Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part 2, too; because of Emma Watson. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful article; one of the characters from Harry Potter tweeted at me - not an actor from the film, but an actual character from the book. crazy, i know; well, plain dub actually.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear, Thursdays were always mediocre for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a nice buddy mate!

    i'm so excited to watch HP7 too, gotta watch it on 3D next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. buddy = day

    oh crap i messed out my comment. sorry mate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's cool that you and your girl see Harry Potter together... my girlfriend would make fun of me for seeing HP. She's a bitch.

    ReplyDelete