Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fresh Thursdays

Today is July 7, 2011

                       Well today went pretty well, the day wasn't as hot but it wasn't fresh at all lol. Today I went out for a jog in the morning, then afterwards I went home showered, ate and left off to my girlfriends house and kinda only did that the whole day and fell asleep in the afternoon.

                        Terrible news to my team mates today was me letting them know that i will no longer play gamebattles with them and that im leaving xbox for good this time. My xbox is finally dead and there's nothing I can do about it, so that kinda sucks but Im sure they'll still do good without me.

Thanks for commenting and keep coming for more everyday! Have a Nice Day guys ")

14 comments:

  1. Dead Xbox sucks, but you will have a ton of free time to spend with your GF or whatever activity you choose to. There is always a silver lining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Devour... i guess we skate now? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Microsoft are so bad with their red rings of death and what not, seriously how does an Xbox die? Did you strangle it to death when you lost a match or something? =D

    Surely they'll replace it for a cheaper price too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol 20 is cheap for xbox, the new xbox360 is good.
    id advice you to buy one,

    +1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe check out one of my posts? Could help you fix your Xbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a good day to me, but sucks about the xbox though

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn...well, you can always join quibids and get another one for pennies on the dollar, while spending just as much money purchasing bids to win it that you would just buying a new 360 :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about you X-box maybe something will work out to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer, sucks when a system dies like that. Funny video post.

    ReplyDelete