Saturday, July 30, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

                  Well hello my fellow followers "] tonight I will be posting what I did yesterday and what I'll be doing later on today. As you can see Im posting at 1 in the morning cause I have nothing else to do and I didnt have time in the morning since I was busy.

                   Well yesterday I painted lots and lots of stuff in my house and I still can't finish for some reason, lol idk but painting is actually harder than it seemed at first. Other than being out in the hot sun yesterday painting, I was also super mega soar all over my body, because the day before yesterday I skated for the first time in a long while lol and Im still kinda soar.

                    Tonight Im still playing gamebattles with the FE4R clan, this time instead of playing in the Team ovr ladder with the record of 52 wins 4 losses we decided to play on our Team ladder account. Our current record is 17 wins 4 losses not that bad and we are 77th place. We are looking forward to more wins and closer chance of being in play-offs "].

                     I am officially returning to skating since almost all my friends are returning and I am gonna buy a new complete skateboard since my last one snapped.

                     

28 comments:

  1. Good luck with your team. Painting sucks, it is actually harder that it looks hahaha ohh and nice vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting can indeed be hard work... i hate all the taping involved. Anyway, keep shredding once you get your new board, you must go hard if you're snapping boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the painting. I helped stain a house a couple weekends ago, so tiring. Great video. Following

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to do some painting soon, not looking forward to it, cool vid btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. post a picture of your new skate board! I would like to see it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is also happening in my city, many guys are returning to skateboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, painting can be a pain in the ass. good luck on your skateboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. summer is deffo the best time to skate, with blue skies and everyone off from school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't woodpushed since high school. Kind of miss it. Go grind some shit out

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah dude skate on :)
    i hope you learn how to do pro tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Painting is exhausting work! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait, these videos were of YOU skating?

    I'm too big to be skating dude, all I can do is have horrible flashbacks to that t.v. series Scarred.

    ...which I just had another one OH GOD NOT AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to see some skating posts, as I skate every now and then and I could definitely learn a bit

    ReplyDelete
  14. A guy at my high school died while skating. I never skated again. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. def hard work GOOD LUCK! nice video!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Painting. Not a lot of fun, but the results make it worthwhile. Perhaps incorporating skating with painting would help.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its the prep work that really sucks for when it comes to painting. Good for you for getting back into skating!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow!.. skateboarding? have fun man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with the boarding!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck on whipping the other teams! I'll follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool vid! Skating's a great hobby :).

    ReplyDelete
  22. painting is only hard when you don't have the right equipment, painting by brush/roller is a pain!

    ReplyDelete