Saturday, July 23, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

             Well today I woke up feeling great! I also woke up to some terrible news about Amy
Winehouse passing away today im not sure at what time "/ this is horrible news to hear, now just another celebrity added to the died at 27 "/ R.I.P Amy Winehouse.

               The FE4R clan is 4th place in the OVR team ladder at gamebattles.com, we have a record of 44 wins and 2 losses we are really doing good even though getting to 3rd place is pretty tough, nothings impossible hope to get 3rd place by Monday cause everyone is gonna be busy this weekend.

I will not be able to answer today's comment till tomorrow for the reason that I will be out at a Hawaiian Party and I will also be out at a Lake tomorrow so I wont answer till night time but I will post up what happen the past days and reply to everyone "].

               Now I am off to go shop for some clothes to wear today and I'll leave you guys with a video enjoy! "]

20 comments:

  1. Get to that top 3, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, but the first thought in my mind when I heard about Amy Winehouse was an honest "well, that took longer than expected."

    Not in any malicious manner, mind you - she was a slow motion trainwreck. Shame though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting to #3! And yep, Amy Winehouse's death was sad news. Not unexpected, but sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, didn't hear about this. Going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. go for that 3rd place!!!
    btw. great song ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OCH, this again? Norwegic guy got the current high score in shooting sprees PLUS he dropped a bomb beforehand and dressed up like a cop, around 87 dead altogether...

    But Amy Winehouse dyin' is what gets top billing?

    Not just YOU, Devour, I'm just sayin'..geez, are you even into her music? I know I ain't, but it's just weird - everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE is makin' mention of her like she's freakin' Madonna or the Beatles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! another Earl Sweatshirt fan! my favorite song is epaR and the death juice in earl's music video for earl is raw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Es curioso ¿sabes? 27 años es la misma edad en la que nos dejó Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Biran Jones...
    Clicka -> ¡TE HA TOCADO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you seen me?
    I have now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys sound good enough for the top 3 for sure. And yeah, amy winehouse dying is kinda sad, but surely its overshadowed by the terrorist in Norway who killed 93 defensely teenagers?

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep it going. you have a very good chance of making it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck making it to 3rd place, I bet you can even get to second!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 44wins and 2 losses. and still not top 3. Damn.

    ReplyDelete