Saturday, July 9, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

Today is July 9, 2011

                 Today I woke up feeling good though it sucked cause the only reason I woke up was because the sun was in my face "/. What I am planning on doing today is starting off my day by going out for an early jog after this, then probably go and wash the car cause its not looking pretty, and finally go to a family party that I have to attend.


           It seems like today is going to be fun since most of the FE4R clan members will be there. They also told me to take my xbox360 today, cause they know a way to fix my xbox problem, so im guessing Im not gonna quit after all cause the buddies are actually gonna help me out. Let's just hope everything goes well and the operation on my xbox today goes well, wish my xbox good luck.


I decided to still represent the team even though I don't play anymore after all Im still part of the clan, so here's a win we had against another first place team in the gamebattles Team ladder. Enjoy and come back for more tomorrow.

               

               

20 comments:

  1. Sound like its gonna be a good day. Starting off with a good excercise, gives you a ton of energy and puts you in a good mood.
    Good luck with the XboX and have fun in the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes for your clan to get more wins like this superb one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday=I have work= mot so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratz on the win, great battle

    ReplyDelete
  5. i washed my car too :) looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, you going to a party with family and friends and your ganna get your xbox fixed. Sounds like an awesome day. Sick Video post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like waking up to the sun.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear your xbox might be repaired, but I hope you keep the skating up, it's good and good for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i missed FPS even more... :(

    anyway great post man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like you've got some great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I was into games so I could appreciate it. ):

    I only play them when I have no other ways to impress boys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today is Sunday XD
    http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8c​3d96595ecb7717373cfadfbd4bb644​.gif
    Un besito :)
    María

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice game. It sucks to be woken up that way though

    ReplyDelete
  14. FPS was best, but i play MW2 beside CoD4.
    cant wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete