Saturday, July 2, 2011

Exciting Saturdays

Today July 2, 2011
          I will be visiting the theaters with my gf, and we're gonna grab some Panda Express first before we go in and watch Transformers 3. I heard this Transformers is probably the best one out of the other 2, so i guess Ill find out today.

Another great thing from today is that yesterday started Double exp. week for Call of Duty Black Ops which means we can level up double the speed just for this week i guess cause of 4th of July they decided to add it.

Well that's it for today, just comment and Ill let you know what happened today and tomorrow on tomorrows Banging Sundays blog. Bye.

29 comments:

  1. Lol nice saturdays yeah!
    +1 for the nice post again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you. All i am doing on this Saturday is wallow in my abundant misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to watch it myself, but the cinemas are pretty booked =(

    Tell us if it's good so I can see whether to watch it or not =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things. Not saying much though, I don't really like what Bay did with the franchise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never had Panda Express, but I heard it's really good. Here's a coupon I saw for free orange chicken after 9PM:

    http://www.pandaexpress.com/PX/Facebook/Images/FreeOrangeChickenPandasUpLate_061810.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I at least hope this transformers is better than the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy the movie, i have yet to see it.

    and good luck with your clan in black ops!

    following

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do a review about the movie and you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff, sweet rap +follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. For Transformers 3 being the best one of the trilogie is not that hard :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. let us know what you thought of transformers 3!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have to see Transformers still hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I've got a craving for some Panda Express.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll go to the cinema to see transformers 3 too, but on monday. Expecting the best about that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. say hello to Optimus Prime for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah I heard Transformers 3 was the best out of those movies so far.

    ReplyDelete
  17. every transformers movie the micheal bay makes sucks

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm on cod tonight!! thanks for the heads up of the double points. also glad you liked honey badger.... he don't give a shit. haha +followed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yeah, that's the perfect kind of movie for a saturday night !

    ReplyDelete