Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Emma Watson or Bonnie Wright?

            Hmm I was thinking about the Harry Potter movies and lately I have been seeing people posting about how they like Emma Watson and others like Bonnie Wright. I want to find out which one has the most attraction to people. I also wanna know why is it you like that one of the two you choose. So you guys can start comfortable and I could be the first to post who I like as in either a good acter or maybe just cause she's cute. I choose Bonnie Wright. The reason I choose Bonnie Wright is because I think she's better looking than Emma and idk I guess she seems like a more simple person. Don't get me wrong Emma is pretty as well though.

This is a video of Emma Watson!




           
This is a post of Bonnie Wright!

23 comments:

  1. I have no particular reason, but I like Emma more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehm. N/A. I'm rather eh towards the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonnie wright, of course. her smile is sexier than emma. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know really who I would like better. If had to choose I would pick Emma but just cause I think she looks better that Bonnie (no offence). But to me, it doesn't matter at all. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer Bonnie merely because I hate Emma's new hair =3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between these two, Emma all day every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma watson! Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. With Emma watson's haircut in that interview I'de have to agree with you. Otherwise I would choose Emma Watson (with longer hair) anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie is beautiful but there is something about Emma...
    My pick: Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie Wright looked amazing on the cover of some magazine recently. If I had to choose, I'd say both. At the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always been an Emma fan ;>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emma Watson surely. She's just stunning. Ginny...Meh.

    I'd probably take Luna over her.

    Or Fleur. Definitely Fleur.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emma Watson was better good looking with long hair, so, Bonnie Wright :D

    but with long hair Emma is much more hot than Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have to disagree. Emma, in my opinion, is far more attractive. when looking at Ms. Wright she just seems to plain. i cant really put into words what i want to say, but i can say that Emma has something that grabs my attention whenever she is on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emma just because of ther hair.

    ReplyDelete