Sunday, July 10, 2011

Banging Sundays

Today is July 10, 2011

                 Today I woke up with the worst soars all over my body, and again with the sun in my face. It gets me mad cause If i close my window ill burn in my sleep cause its so hot so im forced to sleep with the window open.Yesterday went well I had fun at the family party, there was lots of food to eat and stuff to drink.

Okay  so with the xbox situation, FE4R SHOTS, FE4R LEGACY, and FE4R TAMEZ all decided instead of opening my xbox and operating it, that they would download the gave into a hard drive and I can just play through there "). So im probably gonna get that today so I can start playing asap. This download process is used by LEGACY as well cause he has the same problem as me.

 A video of LEGACY doing good on a gamebattles match against a 1st place team in the OVR Ladder.
ENjoy the video and please come back for more tomorrow!

25 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at your family meeting. Let us know how the Xbox situation went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video, its pretty nerve racking

    ReplyDelete
  3. hory sheet that's how it's done; glad to hear you found a way around the dead 360

    ReplyDelete
  4. "soars" should be "sores" but they should not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love family meetings, im really into xbox gaming too!
    +1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having problems sleeping in the hot weather too, it's very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, what's wrong with your xbox anyways? RROD?

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice to hear that your had fun with your family. anyway nice post.

    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to type the same as GMSoccerPicks ;)
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get no sunlight in my bedroom, and it really messes with my sleep cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome video dudes got some skills.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you guys straight up kick ass well played

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man, that sucks - get a towel or something to block the sun from hitting your face or something :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aside from the topic of xbox, it gets really hot where I sleep too, but I'm too lazy to open the window, I just flip over my pillow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ouch, sleeping like that doesn't sound comfortable at all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to hear your party went nicely. Good luck with the Xbox situation and nice video post. Nice

    ReplyDelete