Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Smooth Wednesdays

Today June 29, 2011 went well the day wasn't as hot as the past days and I actually had a good day. Today I went out for a jog in the morning it wasn't hot at all it was nice and fresh (At good temperature). I went out with some friends to skate for a while, it wasn't my best skate session but i gave it a try, i havent really skated since like 1 year and i have really forgot all my best tricks but im gonna really try my best to get all my tricks back, i really miss skating. Well come back to read tomorrows post latez!

17 comments:

  1. It was really suffocating today here too. I couldn't stand it. The weather prior of 1 p.m. felt fantastic. It was like a Spring day in March with cool temperatures, but with a warm sun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sympathize mang, its hotter than hell down here

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about practicing. Well, here it's been rainy all the day, i live in a zone of mexico where the rain it's very abundant and also makes LOTS of traffic, just google Ixtapaluca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it was very rainy, but nice report.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard that morning is the best time to go jogging or running I will have to try it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been able to skate, but it's always seemed like it'd be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotter than Scarlet Johansen's ass here too. It's suffocating.

    Like your blog, followed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss skating too =(
    It's been too hot these past days and it's only going to get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rained here all day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it was really humid here yesterday too. saw a guy roller blading on my way to work made me want to get mines out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, I'm 35 and had to stop skating when I was 18, it sucks I still miss it to this day. I've got really major arthritis :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me feel bad for not running.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is way too hot lol, best of luck with skating tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish some of that hot weather came this way, way to cold here!

    ReplyDelete