Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fresh Thursdays (FE4R LEGACY EDITION)

Well today June 30, 2011 was some what hot but not compared to the last past days i can actually feel a breeze now, and I started off my day by going out for a morning jog it went great i felt like i really broke a sweat, then i got home and lifted some weights and did some crunches and push-ups. I showered minutes later cleaned my room and parts of the house cause i was bord then the most retarded thing happened on gamebattles. I started to play a gamebattles match with some friends, but i couldnt start my game it would load up then another friend from the clan also had the same problem we both couldnt load the game, after minutes of non-stop trying my game finally loaded and i joined the lobby where the match was about to begin it was gonna be 4vs.4, but one of my friends still couldnt load up his game so we were forced by a referee to begin the match 1 man down so now it was a 3 vs. 4 we thought we could do it but then a problem showed up, FE4R LEGACY co-leader of the clan gets a phone call from his gf and decides its okay to talk to her instead and completely ignore that he needed to communicate with us in the game, we almost won the first game and second game Snappbacks member of the clan left cause he was pissed off that Legacy was still on the phone speaking to his gf, and Legacy and I were the only remaining players of the clan against 4, at the end we lost and left the game party joined another and finally "LEGACY TALKS!" IM DONE >=(

20 comments:

  1. aw no! thats so sad.
    i feel sorry for you"
    +1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that Legacy guy seems like a bros bfor hoes guy i really like him (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious. yeah girlfriends are soo annoying. my gf is always impeding on my gaming time :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, organize your thoughts o.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey im one of those girls who thinks that men need a positive outlet like gaming. everything in moderation though :) then everybuddys happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. girlfriend + gaming = no thanks.

    anyway nice post man, keep 'em going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a very drama filled gaming session

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should find a gamer gurl

    ReplyDelete
  9. yo i didnt realise fear was still big, thats sick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My boyfriend and I play on the same team. Total win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. heh heh. Girlfriends get 1st priority :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. :( must be hard, losing even tho you couldve won...
    Circumstances... are also a part of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd probably rather talk to my gf then play a game for the most part.

    ReplyDelete